What is the strength and effectiveness of your organizations Physical Security?
- Are there specific security scenarios and protocols that fit your company better than others?
- And which ones are they?
- How will your organization react, if an active shooter attack occurs?
- How will an event of this magnitude effect your organization?
Let us take the guess work out of this thought process for you.
Simply Complex LLC specializes in enhancing (or establishing) your physical security plan. When it comes to security we:
- Identify your areas of vulnerability and assist in prioritizing them.
- Identify your most likely & dangerous threats & hazards.
- Answer how your operations would likely be impacted
- Enable the development and implementation of useful of delay, deny, detect, deter, defeat, and protect - capabilities, plans, processes, and policy.
Physical security describes security measures that are designed to deny unauthorized access to facilities, equipment and resources and to protect personnel and property from damage or harm (such as espionage, theft, or terrorist attacks).Physical security involves the use of multiple layers of interdependent systems that can include C surveillance, security guards, protective barriers, locks, access control, perimeter intrusion detection, deterrent systems, fire protection, and other systems designed to protect persons and property.